IV International Summer Medical School Online 2021 "Reproductive Health of Adolescents" will be held at the Omsk State Medical University, August 23 - 27, 2021.
Objective of the School is to gain knowledge in respect to the contemporary issues of pediatric andrology and gynecology, clinical features of the surgical diseases of the reproductive system in boys and girls including principles for diagnosis, treatment and preventive measures of these diseases in age of adolescence.
Main tasks of the School are:
1. Teaching and training the medical students to recognize symptoms and syndromes of the surgical diseases of the reproductive system in children and adolescents during examination and disease severity determination;
2. Teaching and training the medical students to choose the optimal examination and investigation methods in surgical diseases of the reproductive system in children and adolescents and to compile an algorithm for differential diagnosis;
3. Teaching and training the medical students to carry out a complex of curative, rehabilitative and preventive measures for patients with various surgical diseases of the reproductive system;
4. Teaching and training the medical students to provide the first medical aid in emergency cases for patients
with diseases of the reproductive system.
1. Sexual Differentiation Disorders
2. Burning Issues of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
3. Emergencies in Pediatric Gynecology and Andrology
More information here